Saturday, January 18, 2014

Beautiful & Incredible Jewelry and Art - and I mean super-freak outstanding!


I am not a girl who collects lots of any one certain thing - I more prefer quality over quantity.  I am not a cookie-cutter kind of person meaning,  I find beauty in the unusual and really prize craftsmanship and art - don't you too?

I have never been a big-fan of mass-produced jewelry or accessories.  (I would say clothes too, but Im chunky so finding amazing clothes in XL and up is kind of a challenge sometimes) - anyhow, below I consider these items pieces of art.  Take a look.....

My all-time favorite art jewelers/designers - Yunus and Eliza (you will see their work throughout my blog).  These artists have created pieces which you can see on their website at Yunus and Eliza and in movies and in different global publications.  Click on their collections link and take a look at each collection - some of their bespoke pieces are below - amazing, na?:

The following Y&E pictures courtesy of Yunus and Eliza site - (thanks!)

Yunus and Eliza Face Sculpture 


Yunus and Eliza Battle Ring w/color 
Yunus and Eliza Battle Ring - Sterling Silver





















Yunus and Eliza Heel Sculpture



1.  Grange Hall - Dallas, TX - Holi India Purple Jade and 18K Gold Necklace
Beautiful, eh?  Delicate jade stones in ombre-effect colors dangle from the larger purple jade piece.   Stunning!  (Incidentally, Grange Hall has some of the most unique art/jewelry.  Take a look)

Photo courtesy Grange Hall - (thanks!)




2.  Grange Hall - Dallas TX - 18K Yellow Gold Fuck You ring
Okay, not a ring for everyone, but a beautiful piece of art in 18K gold and accented with diamonds none-the-less.  Im sure some of us would find that just-right occasion to wear this right? Maybe?  I kinda really love it!   ; )


Photo Courtesy Grange Hall

No comments: